Popular Hashtags for Every Day of the Week
Daily themes can be a lifesaver if you’re struggling to come up with new content for your social media pages. Popular hashtags like #ThrowbackThursday make it easy to plan ahead. Read on for my guide to small business hashtags for every day of the week.
- #MondayFunday: Begin the week with posts that showcase the fun side of your business or products.
- #MotivationMonday: Share motivational or inspirational quotes and help your followers beat the Monday Blues.
- #TransformationTuesday: Show how your product or service has transformed the lives of your customers or show how far your business has come.
- #TipTuesday: Share your expertise with your followers by giving away useful tidbits of information and advice.
- #TuesdayTreat: Reward your followers with a treat since it’s Tuesday. Contests, giveaways and discounts are typically well received.
- #WednesdayWisdom: Share wise words with your followers.
- #ThrowbackThursday: Use this popular hashtag to give insight on your company’s past.
- #ThankfulThursday: There’s so much to be thankful for your. Let your customers know what you’re thankful for or ask them to share.
- #FollowFriday: Give your followers a shoutout thanking them for following or tag and highlight other people or brands worth following.
- #FridayReads: When you read a book or article you think your audience can benefit from, use this popular hashtag to tell them about it.
- #SocialSaturday: Begin conversations about a certain subject of your industry. Also, post about trending events and topics.
- #SelfieSunday: You can have fun with this popular hashtag! Either use selfies or pictures taken of you with your team or product. This will show the personality of your brand and make you more relatable to you audience.
Picking 3 or 4 of these popular hashtags will help you save time by scheduling your posts in advance, but being active on social media and writing relevant posts on event trending hashtags is a must.
Tell me. What daily hashtags are you using?